My Photo
Name:
Location: Tampines, Singapore, Singapore

I am currently working as a 3D Artist. Besides being technically inclined, I also trained myself to be artistically inclined in modeling and digital sculpting too, having passion for what I do and willing to learn.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pin down of ideas

Hi guys,

4 dec is the starting of our fypj, two more weeks to come. I suggest that we choose three of our best ideas and discuss of ways to improve them. Upon finishing these, we shall send them to ms grace.

Jin Liang, I thought you told me your guilty monster will be a great story? Post up the whole concept le... -.-

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Seah said...

Why no one respond one sia...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Aaron Seah said...

we are mting on monday, will give u guz a msg

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home